Gear-sized Hand Grenades are larger cousins to the ones used by infantry, often carried by Heavy Gears as backup weapons or demolition charges. Their explosive charge is powerful enough to damage armored vehicles, and some are fin-stabilized for superior accuracy.
- Purpose: Demolition/Anti-Infantry
- Effective Range: 20 to 50 m
- Penetration: 225mm
- Accuracy: Poor
- Mode of Fire: Single Shot
- Usual Ammo Load: 1 grenade (often carried in 3- or 6-packs)
- ↑ Heavy Gears Rulebook (First Edition), p. 138